CHILDREN ARE NOT HEALTHY
* 1,500 of us die from cancer every day.
* 1 in 8 American women will be diagnosed with breast cancer.
* 1 in 3 women and 1 in 2 men will have cancer in his or her lifetime.
(National Cancer Institute)
* 23% of our population has hypertension.
* Americans spend $330 billion per year on heart disease.
* Heart disease kills more women than breast cancer.
* 1.1 million Americans have a heart attack each year.
* 500,000 million heart attack victims die each year.
* 80 million people have some form of heart disease.
(American Heart Association)
* 64% of US adults are overweight.
(Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
* Diabetes will increase by 165% over the next 50 years,
with 29 million Americans diagnosed.
* Over 20 million children and adults have diabetes.
(American Diabetes Association)
* Our national health care expenditures were 2 trillion dollars
in 2005 or $6,700 per person.
(National Coalition on Health Care)
STANDARD AMERICAN DIET (S.A.D.)
2/3 of all death in this country is due to
only two diseases:
heart disease & cancer…
In most cases, these 2 diseases are PREVENTABLE!
YOU HAVE REACHED YOUR DESTINATION: CONTACT US
LINK BETWEEN NUTRITION
SUGAR IS NOT SO SWEET!
AMERICANS ARE NOT HEALTHY
FATS: THE GOOD THE BAD,
& THE UGLY
FOR FACULTY, STUDENTS &
IMPORTANCE OF ANTIOXIDANTS
I saw a few die of hunger;
of eating a hundred-thousand.
~ Benjamin Franklin
SODA: LIQUID CANDY & CHEMICALS
MAKING POSITIVE CHANGES
FOODS TO AVOID
PROGRAMS FOR HEALTHCARE
A STAPLE IN THE S.A.D.
The #1 risk factor is DIET!
& DETOX PROGRAM
BIBLICAL NUTRITION PROGRAM FOR CHURCHES
(OUR SEAL OF APPROVAL)
Today, most of the deaths in America are caused by:
1.Heart disease (41%)
AMERICANS AREN'T VERY HEALTHY
HEALTHIER FOOD SUBSTITUTES
FRUITS & VEGGIES:
WHY MORE MATTERS