SODA: LIQUID CANDY & CHEMICALS
A STAPLE IN THE S.A.D.
PROGRAMS FOR HEALTHCARE
BIBLICAL NUTRITION PROGRAM FOR CHURCHES
Hotdogs: A Staple in the Standard American Diet
STANDARD AMERICAN DIET (S.A.D.)
CHILDREN ARE NOT HEALTHY
FATS: THE GOOD THE BAD,
& THE UGLY
HEALTHIER FOOD SUBSTITUTES
MAKING POSITIVE CHANGES
Think about it:
Food factories would not be making this many hotdogs every shift…every day…if Americans were not eating this many hot dogs each month! Americans consume approximately 20 billion hot dogs a year, which averages to about 70 hot dogs per person each year. Hot dogs are served in 95 percent of homes in the United States.
(OUR SEAL OF APPROVAL)
AMERICANS ARE NOT HEALTHY
& DETOX PROGRAM
Guess what the number one cause of death among our American children is…
Hot dogs are the #1 consumed food in the United States and many kids (and adults)
are consuming at least 12 hot dogs per month.
If you don’t believe us….read on!
FRUITS & VEGGIES:
WHY MORE MATTERS
IMPORTANCE OF ANTIOXIDANTS
HOT DOGS: PART OF THE S.A.D.
FOR FACULTY, STUDENTS &
Warning: This is not for the squeamish!
On the Discovery channel’s “How Stuff is Made,” the show very graphically took its viewers through the various steps of how hot dog are made. Here is what was disclosed:
1. First, they take pork, beef, and chicken cuts called trimmings.
This is the stuff that is discarded (fat, cartilage, bones, skin, etc.)
2. Then, chemicals are added to it, and it is put in an extruder.
3. Next, lots of corn syrup is added for sweetness.
4. Then it must go through a puree process (so no one chews on a bone) before it is blended and whipped.
5. It is then set into injectors and put into casings that cover the length of two soccer fields every
35 seconds before being twined together.
6. Then the product is sprayed with more chemicals and an artificial smoke before going into the oven.
7. Finally, they are cooled down with a salt-water bath and go through a peeler machine...
700 hot dogs per minute on each machine… 300,000 hot dogs per hour….2.4 million hot dogs
per shift for just one facility.
FOODS TO AVOID
SUGAR IS NOT SO SWEET!
YOU HAVE REACHED YOUR DESTINATION: CONTACT US
Children who consume approximately 12 hot dogs
per month have 9 times
the risk of leukemia!
LINK BETWEEN NUTRITION