You cannot have optimal health without exercise.
The latest recommendations are a rigorous (in other words, you should break a sweat) 60-minute workout 5-7 days a week.
Some positive benefits of exercise are as follows:
* Increased Metabolic Rate * Improved Mental Alertness
* Better Digestion * Improved Muscle Strength
* Better Cholesterol * Stronger Bones
* Better Self-Esteem * Reduced Depression
* Increased Flexibility * Lower Blood Pressure
* Increased Energy & Endurance * More Positive Attitude
* Better Sleep * Improved Stamina
FOODS TO AVOID
AMERICANS ARE NOT HEALTHY
Your exercise routine should include a combination of stretching, cardio, and strength training exercises. Of course, if you have any health issues, you should check with your doctor before engaging in any strenuous exercise regimen.
& DETOX PROGRAM
CHILDREN ARE NOT HEALTHY
STANDARD AMERICAN DIET (S.A.D.)
SODA: LIQUID CANDY & CHEMICALS
FATS: THE GOOD THE BAD,
& THE UGLY
FRUITS & VEGGIES:
WHY MORE MATTERS
IMPORTANCE OF ANTIOXIDANTS
BIBLICAL NUTRITION PROGRAM FOR CHURCHES
LINK BETWEEN NUTRITION
YOU HAVE REACHED YOUR DESTINATION: CONTACT US
(OUR SEAL OF APPROVAL)
FOR FACULTY, STUDENTS &
SUGAR IS NOT SO SWEET!
PROGRAMS FOR HEALTHCARE
MAKING POSITIVE CHANGES
HEALTHIER FOOD SUBSTITUTES
About 59% of adults do not engage in any vigorous leisure-time physical activity.
(Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
A STAPLE IN THE S.A.D.